Today I’ve found a nice site where someone called Fabio Zendhi Nagao is blogging a lot about classic asp. Nice to see it’s not only me who is still dealing with that technology
Just recently he has started an interesting series of advanced articles talking about Microsofts legacy scripting technology:
1. ASP, a misinterpreted technology
2. Event-Driven-Programming and lambda function in ASP/VBScript.
3. TDD (Test Driven Development) in ASP/VBScript.
4. Languages: Based on Objects and Object Oriented.
5. Object Oriented in ASP/VBScript “Hackers way”.
6. “Scripting Components”, the ace in the role.
7. Caching: the concept of DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) applied to ASP.
Enjoy! I will definitely follow it….